[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Oct. 27 FALL BACK

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 27 09:56:17 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

Well, we've made it through another week.  It's hard to believe it's the
end of October already.  Halloween is just days away and Homecoming is
next weekend.   There are a lot of fun activities planned for Homecoming
Week so be sure and go check as many of them out as you can.   I was
able to go to the Eastern Idol contest last year and it was very
entertaining.  And the hypnotist was hilarious.  I took my daughter and
one of her friends and I'm sure she'll want to go back to that.   I know
I do.  Somehow I didn't get to go to the Mr. Eastern competition, but
maybe I'll get to this year.  That should be quite a show, too.

Don't forget to set your clocks back this weekend and take advantage of
that extra hours sleep that you get once a year at this time.  I know I
could always use some extra sleep.  Life is so busy!   I'll sit down to
watch TV and sleep through everything I want to see.  It's only the
things that I don't like that annoy me enough to stay awake, if only to
change the channel!  What's wrong with that picture?

Our menu for today includes:

             Chicken strips
             Spaghetti
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Broccoli with cheese sauce
             Fried okra
             Rice

We've got Pizza on the fast food line.

And for dessert we have some yummy Brownies or Banana Pudding.

Have a great weekend,