[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Mon. Oct. 30

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 30 09:54:33 CST 2006

Hi folks,

You'd better enjoy this 70 some odd degree weather because according to
the weather man, tomorrow is going to be about 20 degrees cooler.
Better add another layer!

It seems like this is going to be a busy week, what with Homecoming
activities going on, North Central coming up, and tomorrow only, we've
got another trailer coming, (an even bigger one this time),  to display
all kinds of cooking equipment that we may want to get to put in our new
building.  And Ali just called letting me know that there's a staff
council meeting at 10:00 a.m. so I'd better hurry and get this sent out
and get over there to see what's going on.

Our menu for today includes:

             Meatloaf
             Pasta bar
             Rolls

Our fast food is Cheeseburgers and French Fries.

And for dessert we have Peach Cobbler.