[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Sept. 13

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Sep 13 10:05:21 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

Boy, I felt silly the other day.  I knew that Elizabeth Duncan had
transferred into the Student Activities position, and that Preston had a
new assistant, but no one prepared me for what she looked like.  I had
to go in there the other day and was in there for several minutes before
I realized that the girl sitting there looking a great deal like Trish
White from the Business Office actually wasn't Trish, but her sister,
London!  She did say I wasn't the only one to make that same mistake
that day, so I didn't feel quite so bad.  Now I've let the cat out of
the bag, haven't I?  Maybe no one else will go in there and wind up
feeling like they're on Candid Camera.

Our menu for today includes:

         Indian tacos
          Pinto beans
          Cornbread
          Corn on the cob
          Florentine vegetables
          Baked potato bar

Our fast food is Pizza.

And for dessert we have Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting.

Come on over and get some,