[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Sept. 29

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Sep 29 09:57:40 CDT 2006

Hi again folks,

Boy, I think fall is officially here!  I even wore long sleeves today.
Of course, I may be wishing I hadn't by the time the day is over, but
this morning they definitely felt good.  It should be really nice
weather for the Wilburton High School Homecoming parade this afternoon
and then the game against Stigler this evening.

Don't forget to stop by Thelma Foster's retirement part this afternoon
between 3:30 and 5:00 have some cake and punch, give her a hug and
reminisce a little.

This evening we'll be having the big Choctaw Nation Graduation on
campus, with the banquet that all the cooks have been preparing for
happening at 8:00 p.m.

Tomorrow night and Mon. night there will be performances of "The Odd
Couple" in Mitchell Auditorium so try to make it over to see this.

Our menu for today includes:

          Dorito bake
          Oven fried potatoes
          Winter blend vegetables
          Corn
          Spanish rice
          Refried beans
          Pasta bar

Our fast food is Pizza.

And for dessert we have Banana Pudding.

Come on over and eat with us before you start your weekend,