[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. April 9, 2007

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 9 10:18:03 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

We had quite an eventful weekend what with my husband finding out that
he's diabetic, which kind of put a damper on the big family Easter
dinner for him, and all the stuff we've got going on with our house.  We
were so busy, I honestly felt like I needed to come back to work to rest
so please forgive me if I doze off in mid-sent...ZZZ.  Oh, excuse me!

Our menu for today includes:

          Chicken Marsala over noodles
          Steamed red potatoes
          Sweet peas
          Corn
          Carrots
          Baked potato bar

Our fast food is Fish on a Bun with Tator Tots.

And for dessert have a yummy piece of Chocolate Cake.

Have a great week,