[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday April 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Apr 20 10:23:59 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

If you're looking for something to do this weekend, Wilburton is hosting
it's First Annual Green Frog Festival today and tomorrow,  with lots of
great entertainment, arts and crafts, and other activities taking
place.  Be sure to go see the new Goldberg and Joseph Heritage Park, a
beautiful new addition to our downtown where a lot of the entertainment
will be taking place.  Our own Rudy O'Donley and his band Sundown will
be performing some, as will the wonderful Dottie Minshall and Chantea, a
band featuring the big voice of Ciera Mathews,  a teenage girl who can
really belt out a song.   I think there's supposed to be a special
performance  by some of our "Oklahoma" cast, also,  so you can get a
little preview of the wonderful play that will be presented next week.
Come on out and help make this new festival a great success!

Our menu for today includes:
                Chicken patties

Our fast food is Cheesy Fries.

And for dessert have a piece of German Chocolate Cake or Yellow Cake.

Have a great Green Frog weekend,