[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. April 24

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 24 09:34:14 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I was almost convinced that I heard the year's first whippoorwill
calling very early yesterday morning as I rushed to the car to come to
work, but was in too much of a hurry to really stop and listen, but
yesterday evening, my daughter and I went outside to enjoy the wonderful
evening, and I could hear them calling in the distance in all
directions.  Our bluebird house has tenants again this year and our
martin house is eternally empty.  It's a really good time of the year to
get out and enjoy the nice temperatures before it gets too hot, which
will happen quickly, I'm sure.  Even the rain is nice to walk in.  Come
on, you won't melt.  Get out there and enjoy life!

Our menu for today includes:

          Goulash
          Creamed corn

Our fast food is Cheese Nachos.

And for dessert have a piece of  luscious Lemon Cake.

Enjoy your day,