[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Mon. Aug. 6

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 6 09:54:32 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I hope you all got your back to school shopping done this past weekend
if you still have anyone at home to do that for.   I think the "no sales
tax" provision helped boost sales a lot.  Every little bit helps.
Surprisingly, my daughter was able to find several things that suited
her, so she came home a pretty happy camper.  (I was just relieved to
have survived it again!)

Watch out for the heat if you have to be outside any this week.  We're
finally going into our normal hot summer weather pattern.  Maybe with it
being this late in the summer, it won't last too long.  A little of that
awful heat goes a long way with me.

Our menu for today includes:

             Steak fingers
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Green peas
             California blend vegetables
             Corn
             Baked potato bars
             Hot rolls

Our fast food today is a Deli Selection, along with Chips and Dip.

And for dessert, try a piece of luscious Chocolate Cake.