[Eoscstudents] Weekend Cafeteria Schedule 8-09 to 8-12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Aug 9 14:53:34 CDT 2007

*****ATTENTION*****

Thursday:  We will serve dinner in the East Cafeteria at the usual time.

Friday:  We will serve breakfast and lunch in the Coffee Shop from 8:00
to 2:00, and hand out to go sacks to students to take for dinner.

Saturday:  The Coffee Shop will be open from 10:00 to 2:00 for Brunch,
and students again will be given to go sacks for dinner.

Sunday:  We will serve brunch and dinner back in the West Cafeteria.

No vouchers will need to be issued.

Thank you,