[Eoscstudents] Menu for Fri. Aug. 31

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Aug 31 10:01:09 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

It seems like today ought to be Friday the 13th instead of the 31st.   I
had to come by a motorcycle wreck this morning on my way to work, it's
the last day for our radio station here on campus, (my favorite), and
I'm planning on going to Nancy Taylor's funeral this afternoon.  If
anyone has any good news, I could really use some today.

I guess the best thing to focus on is that we're going to have a long
weekend, if we can just make it through today.  Maybe I'll get to see
some of you down at the Choctaw Labor Day Festival at Tuskahoma.  We'll
probably be down there this evening and tomorrow evening to see the
entertainment and everything else.  I'm glad it's not supposed to be
terribly hot the way it has been some years.  Drive carefully if you go
there or anywhere else this weekend.  Don't be one of those "crazy
people on the roads" everyone's always talking about, and don't end up a
statistic.

Our menu for today include:

             Catfish
             Steamed red potatoes
             Macaroni and cheese
             Corn
             Brussel sprouts
             Baby carrots

Our fast food is Hot Dogs and Chips.

And for dessert, have a delicious piece of Strawberry Shortcake.

Have a great weekend,