[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Dec. 5

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Dec 5 10:00:06 CST 2007

Hi folks,

Well there're less than 3 weeks til Christmas so the shopping days are
dwindling.  It's time to dig out your Santa hat (Susie's been wearing
hers all week) and all those festive Christmas sweaters that you can
only wear this time of the year without looking silly, and start
checking things off on your Christmas list.  No, not the naughty and
nice list, the "To Do" list.  I have to confess, I have a lot more on my
"To Do" list than I have on my "Already Done" list, as usual.

It's really getting busy in the Cafeteria, with some dinner, party or
meeting going on just about every day.  That's just to be expected this
time of year, I guess.

Don't forget about the Wilburton Christmas Parade coming up this
Saturday evening at 7:00 in downtown Wilburton.  I'll miss it being on
the radio the way it was when we had the station here on campus, but
they usually have a PA set up down on Fern's corner so you can hear
everyone announced as they go by.   And if anyone has a pickup they
wouldn't mind having in the parade for PAWS, please let me know ASAP.

Our menu for today includes:

             Pork chops
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Pinto beans
             Turnip greens
             Cornbread
             Corn
             Fried okra
             Hot rolls

Our fast food today is Corn Dogs and French Fries, and we have assorted
Pies for dessert.

Come on over and eat with us,