[Eoscstudents] Reminder - Candy Land this afternoon 4:30P - 6:30P

Ann Owens aowens at eosc.edu
Tue Dec 11 13:11:07 CST 2007

DUE TO THE WEATHER, SANTA AND PICTURES WILL BE TAKEN IN THE EAST CAFETERIA.
REFRESHMENTS WILL ALSO BE SERVED THERE.  PLEASE PLAN TO ATTEND.

Everyone is invited to visit

CANDY LAND

At the clock tower

Tuesday, December 11

4:30P - 6:30P

Walk through Peppermint Forrest, over Gum Drop Mountain, through Lollipop
Woods, overlook Snowflake Lake and pick a Gingerbread cookie from the

Gingerbread Tree

Bring your children and grandchildren

Santa has made special arrangements to make

An early visit to Eastern Oklahoma State College

Please bring a wrapped gift for your child or children

For Santa to hand-out (value $10 or less)

Be sure their name is on the gift

We would like every child to have a gift and picture with Santa

If you need assistance let us know and we'll make

Sure your child has a gift

Refreshments will be available.