[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Feb. 13

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 13 10:21:56 CST 2007

Hi folks,

You'd better hang onto your hat if you go outside.  That wind could rip
it right off your head, and the papers right out of your hands, sending
you chasing them all across campus.  Hey, free entertainment for
everyone else!  And the temperature is supposed to do nothing but drop
today, so you might want to throw on a jacket, some gloves, and maybe a
scarf.

I just attended the All Staff Council Meeting, with the new officers,
and a lot of good ideas are being put forth, and several activities are
in the works to involve everyone in.  It should shape up to be a really
good, productive year here at Eastern.

Our menu for this chilly Tuesday includes:

          Smoked pork chops
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Baby carrots
          Sweet peas
          Rice

Our fast food is Corndogs and French Fries.

And for dessert try a piece of Peach Shortcake.

Come on over,