[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Feb. 15

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 15 09:47:47 CST 2007

Hi folks,

I hope you're keeping nice and warm today.  With the temperature down in
the 20's outside it could be a challenge.  Chin up though, tomorrow and
the next week or so are supposed to get lots better.

Tonight is opening night of  "The Last of the Red Hot Lovers" dinner
theater.  I hope plenty of you bought tickets to see this and enjoy the
great meal.  We need to try and show our support for the arts in our
community.  In so many schools, funding is being diverted to other
things and kids are losing a lot of great opportunities and experiences
because of this.

And if you're in a giving mood today, there is a blood drive from 2:00
pm to 6:00 pm on the Bloodmobile at the Latimer County General
Hospital.  Make a donation and save a life.  You can call 465-2391 to
schedule an appointment, but walk-ins are welcome and donors will
receive a free T-shirt.

Our menu for today includes:

          BBQ smoked sausage
          Deep fried potatoes
          Corn
          Baked beans

Our fast food is Tacos, along with Spanish Rice and Refried Beans.

And for dessert try some Luscious Lemon Cake.

Bundle up and come on over,