[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Feb. 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 20 10:17:12 CST 2007

Happy Mardi Gras,

If you didn't get to attend the dinner theater production of "Last of
the Red Hot Lovers"  this past week you missed a great performance and a
wonderful meal. (I had been smelling that Black Forest Cake since day
one.)   Congratulations to all involved.  You know the kids involved
were really dedicated considering the leading man had to shave part of
his head for the role!   I'm looking forward to finding out more about
the planned production of "Oklahoma" that will be in the works soon.  It
seems very fitting to be performing "Oklahoma" in our centennial year.

Our menu for this lovely Tuesday includes:

             Cheeseburger casserole
             Pasta bar
             Mashed potato casserole
             Broccoli with cheese sauce
             Carrots
             Corn

Our fast food is Stew and Nachos.

And for dessert we have some luscious Chocolate Cake.