[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Feb. 22

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 22 09:43:25 CST 2007

Hi folks,

I had to run through upstairs earlier and got to see some of the kids
setting up their exhibits for the science fair so I hope to get up there
later and see all the interesting projects they've come up with to
enter.  There are sure to be all sorts of fascinating things to learn
about up there.  Don't miss it.

Our menu for this beautiful day includes:

          Hamburger steak
          Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
          Green beans
          Garden blend rice
          Italian veggies

Our fast food is a Chicken Wrap.

And for dessert try a piece of Carrots Cake.

Come on over for lunch and then go up and see the science fair exhibits
in the Ballroom,