[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mountaineer Mon. Feb. 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 26 09:47:11 CST 2007

Happy Mountaineer Monday folks,

I hope you all made it through that reenactment of the dust bowl we had
this weekend, that managed to relocate various political signs,
trampolines, dumpsters and lots of assorted other objects, along with
about half of West Texas.  At one point, it almost looked like an
eclipse, with the sun virtually blotted out by all the dust in the
atmosphere.

Our menu for today includes:

          Spaghetti
          California  blend vegetables
          Bread sticks

Our fast food is PIZZA.

And for dessert we have a special Mountaineer Monday Cake along with
Chocolate Brownies that have made the whole kitchen smell like wonderful
chocolate!

Come on over and eat with us,