[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Feb. 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 27 09:33:56 CST 2007

Hi folks,

The weather has certainly improved from this windy weekend, to weather
nice enough to make the daffodils start blooming, and I've seen them in
several places around town.  I've even been noticing we're having a
little more daylight in the evenings, which is a very welcome
circumstance to me, as it gives a little more time to enjoy the outdoors
and get a few chores done that have been on hold all winter.

Our menu for today includes:

          Beef  pot roast
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Black eye peas
          Rice
          Brussel sprouts
          Macaroni and cheese
          Hot rolls

Our fast food is Cheeseburgers and French Fries.

And for dessert try a piece of delicious Oreo Cheesecake.  (I know I
plan on it.)

Come on over,