[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Fri. Jan. 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Jan 26 10:04:45 CST 2007

Hi folks,

It's supposed to be really nice outside today, and I recommend that you
get out and enjoy it if at all possible, because it sounds like after
today, the temperature will be taking a noticeable drop and rain may be
coming into the picture.  It might be another good weekend to plan
indoor activities.

Don't forget the show at the Liberty Theater tonight at 7:00.  I believe
you can still get tickets at the radio station on campus for $7.50, and
probably at the door this evening.   The show features Jared Wagner, a
young singing sensation who has been on America's Most Talented Kid, and
our own local boy, Kyle Williams, will be performing also.

Also, don't forget the Chili Dinner at Red Oak Sunday from 11:00 to
2:00.  This dinner is sponsored by the Red Oak Masonic Lodge and the
proceeds will go to the Latimer County Arts Council to help bring
cultural programs of all types to the schools in Latimer county.

Our menu for today includes:

          Smoked sausage
          Scalloped potatoes
          Steamed cabbage
          Baked beans
          Corn
          Black eye peas
          Hot rolls

Our fast food line features a Sandwich Bar with Chips and Potato Soup.

And for dessert try some Punch Bowl Cake.

Have a great weekend,