[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Mon. July 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jul 2 10:06:49 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Well, it's the changing of the guard here in the Cafeteria.  Novella is
now officially retired and probably at home still in disbelief that she
actually made it, while Mildred Whisenhunt, Novella's former assistant
and now the newly promoted Cafeteria Manager,  is here trying to figure
out what she has gotten herself into.  I don't know whether to offer
congratulations or condolences.

Also on board with us today is Karen Shuman, our new Assistant Food
Services Manager.  She and Mildred have actually already worked together
in years past so they already have a good working relationship together
which is a plus.  Now they will both just need some time to get used to
their new duties.  Please join me in welcoming Karen into our Eastern
family.  We know she will do a great job and be a credit to Eastern.

Our sympathy goes out to Paul Enis and family who lost their
daughter-in-law and unborn grandbaby this weekend in a tragic car
accident that also put their son in the hospital in critical condition.
  Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Our menu for today includes:

            Ham
            Baked beans
            Winter blend vegetables
            Hot rolls

Our fast food is Chicken Strips and French Fries.

And for dessert have a delicious piece of Chocolate Cake.

Take care,