[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wonderful Wed. July 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jul 18 09:49:31 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

It looks like our monsoon season is over, for the time being anyway.  I
actually saw Teddy Marmon out cutting the grass on campus the other day
without having to have the mower pulled out by a tow truck or 4-wheeler
or something.  No word on when they'll be baling it, but they better do
it soon just in case the rains come back.

I know our Gear Up crew is breathing a sigh of relief that after  today
they will have successfully completed all their summer camps for this
year.   The last bottle rocket will be shot off, the last camper sent
home, and we'll see Linda, Helen and company out there on the lawn doing
the "Happy Dance" and turning cartwheels.  Someone call 911, they're
liable to hurt themselves!  Congratulations on a job well done.  Mission
accomplished, now go somewhere and collapse.

Our menu for today includes:

          Indian tacos (or maybe Native American tacos?)
          Brown beans
          Oven fried potatoes
          Cabbage and smoked sausage
          Corn
          Rice

Our fast food is PIZZA!

And for dessert have a piece of Dump Cake.  (That's one dessert that
tastes much better than it sounds like it would.)

Have a great day,

Rhoda   8-)