[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. July 23

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jul 23 09:54:59 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I hope you all had a great weekend.  We finally got some yard work
done.  It is actually starting to look like we have a yard rather than a
tall grass prairie bordered by jungle around our house.  (We mostly
worked on the front yard, and only with the weedeater.  The lawnmower is
still just barely  visible in the middle of the tall grass we haven't
gotten to in the back yard yet.  We may have to invest in a machete to
get to it, and soon before it disappears altogether!)  I really had to
keep good track of my can of mosquito repellent.  They are really loving
this abundant moisture, and are breeding in everything that will  hold
water for a few days.  I hate to make more mud now that it's starting to
dry out, but I've been going around dumping things that were holding
water and mosquito larva just to keep from being eaten alive later.

We're having our big, busy, camp week here, so everyone else is eating
in the East Cafeteria.  Just when you thought you knew where to go we
change the game plan on you, huh?

Our menu for today includes:

            Spaghetti with meatballs and mushrooms
            Garlic bread
            Navy beans
            Cornbread
            Steamed red potatoes
            Broccoli with cheese sauce

Our fast food is Hot Dogs with Relish, French Fries and Baked Beans.

And for dessert have a serving of Banana Split Cake.

Have a great Monday,