[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. July 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jul 26 09:49:18 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Well, we've about survived another week, the last week of summer hours.
Go out tomorrow and really enjoy your last Free Friday.   You might even
go to the "Whole Hog Days" going on in Eufaula.   That should be fun.

I just got in this morning and emptied out my file cabinet of all the
old files that need stored.  I hope I get a chance soon to get
downstairs and do away with some of the really old ones that are way
overdue to be gotten rid of.  (I've told people we have some down there
carved on stone tablets.  That might be a slight exaggeration, but I do
believe some of them may go back to my college days here, and I hate to
think it much less admit it, but I'm no spring chicken.)

If you see any students that will be here over the weekend, please
remind them to come and get their meal vouchers before 3:00 today.

We have a really delicious meal for you today, consisting of:

             Turkey and dressing
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Candied yams
             Green peas

Our fast food is Indian Tacos with a variety of  fixin's.

And for dessert have a luscious piece of Orange Cake.

Have a great weekend,