[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. June 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jun 12 10:04:48 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I hope your summer is going well so far.  We're having a busy one here
in the Cafeteria.  It seems like there's something going on all the
time.  And I'm still trying to figure out the new rules for figuring
summer hours for the employees.  Just when I thought I could remember
the way we did it last year, I found out it was different this year.
Back to square one.  As long as they don't decide to shoot the messenger
I guess I'll be okay.

Our menu for today includes:

          Turkey and dressing
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Sweet potato casserole
          Corn
          Broccoli with cheese sauce
          Hot rolls

Our fast food is BBQ on a Bun with Chips.

And for dessert have a Blonde Brownie Cookie Bar.   Yummy!