[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Thurs.

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jun 21 09:47:58 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

It looks like the Regents are going to have a somewhat wet day for their
meeting today.  It is the first official day of Summer though, so we're
really fortunate to be getting any rain after the past few years of
drought conditions.

As many of you may already know, my boss, Novella Ballew, who has worked
here 28 years, (give or take), is counting down the few days left until
she retires at the end of next week.  Be sure and come in and see her
before she heads for the hills of Red Oak and other parts unknown.   She
has done an excellent job planning, preparing, and serving many
thousands of meals to many thousands of people in her career here and
she will be missed.

Our menu for today includes:

                Sweet and sour chicken
                Rice
                Corn
                Spinach
                Broccoli cuts
                Baked potato bar

Our fast food is a Deli Selection with Chips.

And for dessert have a taste of summer in a wonderful helping of
Strawberry Shortcake.

Have a great weekend,