[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. June 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jun 26 09:46:07 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Boy, it's really coming down out there!  I just walked over to the
Business Office with my "Cafeteria umbrella", (a tray over my head), and
came back wet spotted anyway.  I heard the weather man say last night
that one of his friends was talking about putting a trolling motor on
his lawnmower so he could mow his yard.  I know my husband went out to
weed eat at our house yesterday evening and let all our little dogs out
with him, and they all got run in by a sudden shower.  (He came in last
in that race even if he does have the longest legs!)   And there's a
chance it'll do this off and on all week.

Our menu for today includes:

          Chicken pot pie
          California blend vegetables
          Macaroni and cheese

Our fast food is BBQ on a Bun, with Baked Beans and Chips.

And for dessert have a piece of yummy Strawberry Cake.

Have a great wet day,

Rhoda    :-)

P. S.  Be sure and try the new Peach Flavored soft serve ice cream we've
got in our machine.

rw