[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Thurs. June 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jun 28 10:05:45 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

We had a really nice time at Novella's retirement party yesterday with
several of the old timers that she has worked with in years past
stopping by to wish her well and quite a few current employees coming by
also.  The Cafeteria Crew all chipped in and got her a new set of
luggage to take on the travels she's planning.   (We're going to expect
postcards from all these places, too.)  She got several really nice
gifts and some spending money too.   That always comes in handy!  She
will definitely be missed around here, but we're being left in good
hands with Novella's assistant, Mildred Whisenhunt, taking over the
reins.  She has plenty of knowledge and experience in this field and
will do a wonderful job for Eastern.

Our menu for today includes:

          Pork chops
          Spaghetti with meat sauce
          Garlic bread
          California blend vegetables
          Corn
          French fries

Our fast food is BBQ on a Bun with Chips.

And for dessert come create your own Ice Cream concoction with a choice
of Various Toppings.

Have a great weekend,

Rhoda   ;-)