[Eoscstudents] CTEEC - Outstanding Leadership Award

nheath at eosc.edu nheath at eosc.edu
Fri Mar 2 12:10:37 CST 2007

THE RESULTS ARE IN, and I am very pleased to announce that our
Oklahoma Career and Technical Education Equity Council (CTEEC) has
named Dr. Steve Smith, Dean of the McAlester Campus, an Outstanding
Leader.  Dr. Smith was nominated by the staff of the Adult Training
Programs in McAlester and Idabel.  He was selected to receive this
award because of his continuous efforts and support.  Dr. Smith has
played a crucial role in the success of our program.  His leadership
philosophy is based on teamwork, communication, and professionalism.
It is so exciting to have a leader who not only supports, respects,
and promotes our program, but is truly interested in the success of
our program participants.  He is a tremendous inspiration and asset to
our program and to Eastern Oklahoma State College.

Dr. Smith will be receiving his award in Oklahoma City on April 4,
2007 at 10:00 a.m. in the blue room of the State Capitol.  The award
will be presented by our legislative team (Senator Richard Lerblance
and State Representative Terry Harrison) Please join us in
congratulating Dr. Smith for his outstanding achievement!

Nikki Heath, Director
Adult Training Program
Eastern Oklahoma State College
1802 East College Avenue