[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. March 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 27 09:34:23 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

We're supposed to have a 100% chance of rain today, but it was cloudy
all last week and never delivered, (even though I shouldn't be fussing
about it with half my stuff in the yard).  Since it's been so dry, I
never thought I'd not want us to get rain, but there really could be a
better time as far as my household is concerned, like when we get our
house put back in order (or what passes for order with us).

Our menu for today includes:

          Meatloaf
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Carrots
          Rice
          Sweet peas
          Pasta
          Hot rolls

Our fast food for today is Corn Dogs and French Fries.

And for dessert we have a variety of pies:  Cherry Cream, Chocolate, and
Coconut.

Come on over and eat with us,