[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. March 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 28 10:06:55 CDT 2007

Hello out there,

I hope many of you make plans to attend the book signing coming up at
7:00 p.m. tomorrow at the Gallery for "Places I've Peed", (yes, that's
really the name of it), written by Wendy Mathews Mitchell, (a former
Eastern student from Buffalo Valley),  from her dog, Jackson Mathews
Mitchell's very humorous point of view on their trip from Oklahoma to
Alaska.   Refreshments will be provided at this Latimer County Arts
Council sponsored event and Wendy and Jackson would love to see you all
there.

Our menu for today includes:

          Dorito bake
          Redskin mashed potatoes and white gravy
          Corn on the cob
          Steamed squash with onions and peppers
          Green beans
          Macaroni and cheese

Our fast food is Pizza.

And for dessert try some wonderful Banana Pudding.

Come on over,