[Eoscstudents] Cafeteria Schedule for Fri., Sat. and Sun. May 11, 12 & 13

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu May 10 11:12:40 CDT 2007

*****ATTENTION*****

If you will be staying on campus this weekend and plan on eating in the
Cafeteria you need to pay attention to this notice.

The Cafeteria will not be open Friday evening.  If you plan on eating
dinner here Friday evening, you need to pick up a sack lunch Friday
during lunch to take with you.   Lunch will be served at the regular
time of 11:00 to 1:30 on Friday.

On Sat. and Sun. we will be giving out sack lunches for the dinner meal
to those coming in at brunch between 11:00 and 1:00 to pick them up.

We hope this will not cause any inconvenience.

Thank you,