[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. May 29

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue May 29 10:15:51 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I hope you had a really wonderful long weekend.  I enjoyed mine.  Got
plenty of rest, though not all when I should have.   I have to confess
to being somewhat nocturnal when left to my own schedule.   I am
N.A.M.P.  (Not A Morning Person.)  I was really relieved that the
weather didn't get terribly hot, (apologies to those of you who wanted
lots of sunshine for outdoor activities.  Even though it was kind of
dreary and rainy, my husband did manage to get in several fishing
trips.)  It's good to be back at work though.  We've got our first batch
of Upward Bound kids in, so the Summer Camp season is officially kicked
off.  Soon we'll be having Gear Up and Aggie Camp, and all the rest.

Don't forget to save your 2 liter soda bottles for Helen Scott and Linda
Morgan.   Big plans are in the work for the Gear Up kids to make "Bottle
Rockets", (no, not the illegal fireworks kind.  They're going to have to
explain to me just how they make these.)

We've got a really great menu for you today (some of my favorites):

             Chicken Parmesan with Red Sauce
             Scalloped potatoes
             Garden blend rice
             Baby carrots
             Sweet peas
             Hot rolls

Our fast food is Corn Dogs and French Fries.

And for dessert try a piece of  Cherry Nut Cake.