[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Thurs. May the last

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu May 31 10:21:35 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I've been a little concerned about our radio station this morning.  I've
been hearing Doug-O announce that as of tomorrow it will no longer be
KESC.  The station will remain here on campus and the setting on the
dial will be the same, but the FCC has changed the call letters to KOCD.
What's up with that?   I always liked it being KESC.  It kind of tied in
well with EOSC.  Now what?  Will it become the Obsessive/Compulsive
Disorder radio station?  Or maybe just the station formerly known as
KESC.   I don't know why the FCC wanted to do that to us.  We don't go
around messing with their initials.  (We might let them know that we're
going to change their letters to  DODI, or the Dept. of Dumb Ideas after
this.)

Be sure and try to make it to the welcome reception for our new
president, Dr. Smith and his family, today from 4:30 to 6:00 at the
Gallery downtown, across from Adelita's.  It should be a good
opportunity to get to know him a little better and learn more about his
plans for Eastern.

Also, the Cafeteria will be closed this evening, Friday evening,  Sat.
at lunch and dinner, and all day Sunday.  If you need vouchers for these
meals, please try to come in and get them today, as the offices will be
closed tomorrow.

Our menu for today includes:

             Pork tenderloin
             Baked beans
             Macaroni and cheese
             Hot rolls

Our fast food is Tacos, Spanish Rice and Refried Beans.

And for dessert try some Bread Pudding.

Have a great weekend,

Rhoda   :-)

P. S.  I'll be getting to help my Mom celebrate her 90th birthday on
Sunday, so that will be very memorable.

rw