[Eoscstudents] Winners of Bookstore Costume Contest

amartinez at eosc.edu amartinez at eosc.edu
Fri Nov 2 09:36:04 CDT 2007

The votes have been counted and the results are in.  The winners for
the 1st Annual Bookstore Costume Contest are:  The Gypsy Chicks.  Just
kidding, the real winners are:

3rd place winner with the winnings of a $25.00 gift certificate to the
Bookstore is Cathie Weaver, dorm mom for Miller Hall dressed as, Dead
Dorm Mom Walking.

2nd place winner with the winnings of a $50.00 gift certificate to the
Bookstore is Kevin Luman, current student dressed as, Jack Sparrow.

and the Grand Prize winner with the winnings of a $100.00 gift
certificate to the Bookstore is Kendra Click, Johnston Hall dressed as
a sassy, NY policewoman.

You three lucky winners, please come by the Bookstore to claim your
certificate AND your ribbon.

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to all who
participated.  Everyone looked great and the votes were very close in
numbers.  We can't wait to have this again next year.

Pictures of the winners are attached.

Thanks again to all who participated, we had so much fun.

Ali Martinez
Bookstore Manager
Eastern Oklahoma State College
Wilburton, McAlester, Antlers