[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Nov. 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Nov 13 09:35:13 CST 2007

Hi folks,

It's hard to believe we're only a couple of days away from our state's
100th birthday!  Just think of all the changes that have taken place in
that time, and all the ones that will take place in the next 100 years!
And next year, Eastern will celebrate it's centennial, too!  It's
amazing to think how long this college has been here and all the changes
that have taken place here, as well as in the whole state, in the past
century.  If you get some spare time, go visit Kim Pendergraft in the
Library Building, and take a look at the Eastern Archives.   She has
collected a lot of Eastern's history, in the form of old clippings,
yearbooks, memorabilia and various other forms, over there and is glad
to show it off to anyone who is interested.

Don't forget to attend the Mentor Training scheduled for today from 3:00
to 5:00 in the Ballroom today.  There are a lot of children out there
who would really benefit from having a little help with schoolwork and a
positive role model to look up to.

Get your tastebuds ready for a great Thanksgiving dinner here in the
Cafeteria tomorrow.  We'll have lots of old favorites, and maybe some
new favorites too.

And don't miss your chance to see the EOSC production of "Twinderella",
Thursday evening at 7:00 in Mitchell Auditorium.  It ought to be
hysterical with our own students actors partnering with several talented
area children to act out the tale.

Our menu for today includes:

                Meatloaf
                Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
                Rice
                Broccoli with cheese sauce
                Glazed carrots
                Corn on the cob
                Pasta bar
                Hot rolls

Our fast food is Meat and Cheese Nachos, and we have some yummy Peach
Cobbler for dessert.