[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Nov. 15

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Nov 15 10:41:04 CST 2007

Hi folks,

Well, if we can get today "whooped" most of us will have a good week at
least to rest, recuperate, celebrate, eat, sleep, watch TV, or whatever
we choose to do with our break.  All of those options sounded pretty
good to me.  I hope you all have a wonderful break, full of only good
things.

Tonight is your last chance to see the EOSC Theater Dept. presentation
of "Twinderella" so be sure not to miss it.  A lot of blood, sweat and
tears go into the making of these productions and I know they'd just
love to see a packed house.

Speaking of a packed house, we had one yesterday for out Thanksgiving
dinner.  I've still got to get the recipe for that Pretzel Salad.  That
was sooo good!   And I don't even like pretzels!  This recipe has
complete rescued pretzels from snack food oblivion for me.

Happy Birthday wishes for tomorrow go out to our own Susie Smith, who
has been downstairs with us since the closing of the Coffee Shop, and
also to Karen Darby and Kelly Bogard who will celebrate their big day
together on Saturday.  Don't any of you get too wild now!

Our menu for today includes:

             Pork chops
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Pinto beans
             Greens
             Fried squash
             Corn bread rolls
             Spaghetti and meatballs

Our fast food is BBQ on a Bun and for dessert we have everybody's
favorite, Chocolate Cake.

Have a great week off, don't forget to give thanks for your many
blessings and come back to Eastern safely once again,