[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Nov. 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 26 09:54:05 CST 2007

Welcome back everyone,

I hope you all had a great week off or however long you got.  It's odd
the way time works.  I can think back to the beginning of our week off
and it seems like a long time ago, but when the alarm went off this
morning, it seemed as if the week had just flown by.   It was a full
week, though.  My daughter and I came out to the evening performance of
"Twinderella" and just loved it.  All the kids did a great job and you
can tell they really enjoy getting those laughs from the audience.  Our
state turned 100 on Friday the 16th, and on Mon. the 19th, our new Alco
store opened locally and a lot of folks came out to help them celebrate
and do some shopping and get some Christmas gift ideas.  I hope you all
had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner.  We had two of them; one with my
husband's folks in Buffalo Valley and one with my mom here in town.  The
weather sure went through an extreme change while we were off.  It
seemed like we left at the end of summer and now it seems like we're
officially into fall heading rapidly into winter.  It's definitely time
to shuffle the closet and dig out all the warmer clothes, and be
figuring out where you stored the Christmas decorations, start getting
ready to send Christmas cards and do some shopping.  Christmas will be
upon us and the semester will be over before we know it.  I hate that
we're going to be losing our wonderful work-study guy, Yuichi Sato.  I
believe he will be heading back to Japan when this semester is
completed.  He will definitely be missed around here, but we'll still
have 'Cilo to pick on.

Slightly belated birthday wishes go out to Lea Weaver for last Friday
the 23rd, and to our own Charlie Langford for last Saturday the 24th.  I
hope they both had a ball, but not so much that they can't make it on in
to work today!

Our menu for today includes:

             Spaghetti and meatballs
             Garlic bread
             Steamed red potatoes
             Green beans
             Broccoli and cheese sauce

Our fast food is Hot Dogs and French Fries along with Pineapple Upside
Down Cake for dessert.

Bundle up and come on over,