[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Oct. 1

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 1 09:58:04 CDT 2007

Happy October everyone,

It's hard to believe it's October already, but I'm starting to see
evidence of it.  The weather has cooled down from our customary Oklahoma
scorching summer temperatures, and some leaves are starting to fall
already, while others are trying to hang on to turn all the beautiful
fall colors that we love to enjoy.   I noticed that the butterflies were
out in droves after the fall flowers this weekend.  I was just amazed at
how many there were flitting around, and that's without even the
migrating monarchs yet.

Well, Teddy Marmon once again showed off his fishing skills and the
effectiveness of his secret recipe super stinky dough bait to catch a
stringer full of good sized catfish Saturday from the EOSC ponds for the
upcoming Staff Picnic.  (Sheryl caught some too, but I don't know if he
let her use any of his special bait or not.)  If picnic day is anything
like this past Saturday was, it will be perfect.

Our menu for today includes:
             Spaghetti with meatballs and mushrooms
             Navy beans
             Steamed red potatoes
             Broccoli with cheese sauce
             Garlic bread

Our fast food is Hot dogs with fixings, French fries, Baked beans, and
for dessert we have Brownies.

At dinner this evening we'll have:
             Chicken pot pie
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Fried squash
             Winter blend vegetables

The fast food selection will be BBQ with chips.

Tuesday's breakfast will include:
          Scrambled eggs
          Biscuits and gravy
          Bacon