[Eoscstudents] Women's Basketball

Anita Hernandez ahernandez at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 8 17:36:22 CDT 2007

Visit the Eastern Athletic website for all updated news, events,
schedules, rosters and more. http://www.eosc.edu/athletics/athletics.html

Eastern Homecoming 2007Eastern Mountaineers

The Lady Mountaineers opened their season with the first scrimmage of
the 2007-08 year this past friday.  "We played hard and I thought we did
well overall and I am encouraged about the team, their chemistry
together and the season."  Coach Mace stated.  Michelle Hardimon, a
freshman point guard out of Moore, Oklahoma, missed due to a appendix
surgery.  Nicole Harris, a freshman point guard from Savanna played
really well and handled the pressure from Grayson defenders.  Shaqualla
Alexander of Wewoka showed off some quick speed and some awesome steals
to keep the Grayson offense on their toes. Oklahoma's #1 player in the
state, Kelli Burnette of Bethel, showed great leadership hitting tough
outside shots, and playing tough defense. The Lady Mountaineers play a
fast tempo game and show a promising and exciting style of play that
will keep you on the edge of your seats.  Look for lots of action and
speed along with some great shooters outside and some undersized but
hardworking posts this year.

Come out and support your 2007-2008 Mountaineer and Lady Mountaineer
teams!!!!

Eastern Oklahoma State College  * Athletics Department * 1301 West Main
* Wilburton, OK 74578 * PHONE: 918.465.1732 * FAX: 918.465.4434

<http://www.eosc.edu/athletics/athletics.html>