[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wonderful Wed. Oct. 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 17 10:13:06 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

What's so wonderful about Wednesday, you ask?  Because it's a Friday
disguised as a Wednesday!   After today, we'll be in full-fledged Fall
Break, and Fall Festival will be starting at Robber's Cave later this
week.  I always love this time of year.  Fall Festival is always so full
of things to look at, to eat, to buy.   And there's always wonderful
music to listen to.  If you happen to hear a wonderful violinist out
there, check and see if it isn't Michael Ginsburg, an award winning
violinist from McAlester.  (For all of us full blood Okies, it's a
fiddle, and I think the only difference between a fiddle and a violin is
the kind of music that comes out of it.)  And if you like what you hear
from him, you can buy tickets to an upcoming performance he will be
putting on at the Presbyterian Church, at 108 East Blair in Wilburton,
on October 27 at 7:30 p.m. from myself, or Ruth Brelsford on campus, or
any Latimer County Arts Council Member, or The Gallery on Main Street.
Tickets are $10.00 apiece and will bring you an evening of wonderful
music and refreshments and the proceeds will go to benefit the Latimer
County Arts Council, to provide funds to help bring a variety of
cultural programs to local schools.    For tickets or more information,
please call me at Ext. 712 or Ruth Brelsford at Ext. 762.

Be sure and wish Jeff Weems a very happy birthday today.  I don't know
exactly how old he is, but he disproves my theory that only kids know
how to operate all this modern technological stuff.   I bet he can even
program a VCR, and almost nobody can do that can they?

Our menu for today includes:

                Hamburger helper
                Mashed potato casserole
                Beans and franks
                Corn
                Crispy cubed potatoes
                Rice pilaf
                Hot rolls

Our fast food is Deli Assortment and Chips.

And for dessert have some Banana Pudding.

Have a fun and safe Fall Break,