[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Mon. Oct. 22 Cappuccino's back!

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 22 09:56:01 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

If you're like me, you had a crazy, busy, nonstop weekend.   It's one of
those days when I feel like I needed to come back to work just to get
some rest, (not that that works all that well either, but I can hope,
can't I?)  This cooler, rainy weather makes me want to go hibernate
somewhere.  But it is starting to be great weather for hot chocolate and
cappuccino, and we finally got our cappuccino machine hooked up down
here last week.  You can have hot chocolate either with your meal or
just buy a cup by itself, (and we have it in either regular or
sugar-free),  but the cappuccino is not part of the meal plans and has
to be paid for separately.

One of our most beloved teachers who has been here long enough to become
a campus institution, celebrated her birthday this past weekend and I
hope she had one befitting a person as wonderful and kind hearted as she
is.  I hope you had a wonderful birthday Pat Thomas with many more to come.

Our menu for today includes:

             Chicken enchilada casserole
             Steamed red potatoes
             Peas
             Seasoned baby carrots
             Corn
             Rice
             Baked potato bar

Our fast food is a Meatball Sub with Marinara Sauce and we have Mandarin
Orange Cake for dessert.

Get out your umbrella and come on over,