[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Oct. 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 26 10:50:36 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

It's going to be a busy day on campus, with a busy week to follow.
Native American College Day is here, and I've been seeing lots of hustle
and bustle as our recruiters get ready for scads of potential Eastern
students to hit campus.   Please give them a warm Eastern welcome and
try to make their day here a memorable one.

Don't forget to come over and get your FREE FLU SHOT in the East
Cafeteria between 1:00 and 5:00 today.  All Eastern employees and
students are eligible for this medical service and are encouraged to
take this precaution.  (You must be 18 yrs. old or have parental consent
to be eligible for this.)

If anyone still needs a ticket to the Michael Ginsburg Violin Concert
tomorrow evening at the Presbyterian Church, please call me at Ext. 712,
or 465-1712.  I have a few left, but some should be available at the door.

Be sure and come out Sunday between 11:30 and 1:30 for the Chili
Cook-Off and Bake Sale.  Mildred and some of the rest of us will be
preparing a variety of homemade breads, cinnamon rolls and other baked
goods to sell during the Chili Cook-Off, so bring your appetite (and
some money) and come on out and eat with us Sunday.  (Here's a
"shameless plug":  Mildred will be entering a pot of homemade chili in
the Cook-Off and is expecting some of our loyal customers to come and
vote for her.)   A chili lunch will cost $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for
children.

Our menu for today includes:

             Roast beef
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Broccoli with cheese sauce
             Deep fried okra
             Rice

Our fast food will be Fish on a Bun, and for dessert have some delicious
Bread Pudding.

Hope to see you this weekend,

Rhoda  :-)