[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Sept. 14 COFFEE SHOP CLOSED

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Sep 14 09:44:55 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

It's hard to believe it's the middle of September already, but that's
what the calendar tells me, and the weather is starting to agree with
it.   I'm looking forward to going to a family reunion this weekend, so
I'm glad it's not still hot.  This will be close to the first time my
family has gotten together on purpose without someone dying first.  Some
of my cousins got together last year on the spur of the moment and found
out it was doable, so they decided to make it a tradition.  My husband's
family gets together every time somebody sneezes, so it's pretty special
that this time it's my family doing it.   If you see us on the Dr. Phil
Show in the future, you'll know there were reasons we hadn't done it before.

I read Andy Mace's email the other day about the Softball Team's
successes last weekend.  I confess, I don't know that much about sports,
but I do know it's a good thing when the bigger numbered score is by
Eastern.  Great job girls and coaches!  Keep up the good work.

The Coffee Shop will be closed until further notice.  We're stil
stretched pretty thin over here and have Susie helping out downstairs.

I'm not sure if Sheryl Marmon is back yet or not, but she just might be
off celebrating her birthday this weekend.   Hope she has a great one.

Our menu for today includes:
             Baked ham
             Scalloped potatoes
             Corn on the cob
             Baked beans
             Fried okra

Our fast food is a Breaded Chicken Patty Sandwich with Chips, and
Coconut Crunch for dessert.

Dinner this evening will be Corndogs and French Fries.

Saturday's brunch will be:
                Sausage
                Pancakes
                Eggs