[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Sept. 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 20 10:03:01 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

If you're looking for something to do this evening, I've been told that
there will be a fellow doing a portrayal of "Alfalfa Bill" Murray at the
Latimer County Public Library this evening at 7:00.  This should be
interesting as well as educational.  I understand "Alfalfa Bill" was one
of Oklahoma's more colorful characters, and I believe we've been blessed
with several of these in our 100 years.  Maybe some of the teachers will
consider giving extra points for attending this program.

Our menu for today includes:
          Pork chops
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Pinto beans
          Greens
          Okra
          Corn bread rolls
          Pasta bar

Our fast food is Indian Tacos, and we have Chocolate Surprise Cupcakes
for dessert.

For dinner this evening we'll have:
             Dorito bake
             Red potatoes
             Spanish rice
             Corn
             Tex Mex pasta
             Refried beans

The fast food will be Cheeseburgers and French Fries, and we'll have Ice
Cream and Toppings for dessert.

Friday morning's breakfast will feature:
             Biscuits and gravy
             Ham
             Fried eggs
             Donuts