[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Sept. 25

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 25 10:16:17 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

It looks like it is going to be a pretty nice week.  It's cloudy with
chances of rain on several days, but that's life.  I've noticed that
leaves have started falling some.  There are several on my car every
morning now.  It doesn't really feel like it, but it is almost October.
You've still got plenty of time to plan your costume for the Bookstore
Costume contest.

The McAlester Campus will be having their tailgate party this evening.
They'd be glad to see anyone who could drop by and say hi and see what's up.

Our menu for today includes:
          Fried chicken (No, none of them were mine)
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Fried okra
          Rolls

Our fast food is Beef Stew with Crackers, and yummy Cobbler for dessert.

This evening at dinner we'll serve:
             Spaghetti
             Broccoli with cheese sauce
             Baked potatoes
             Carrots
             Peas
             Vegetable mix
             Garlic bread

And the fast food will be Hot Dogs and French Fries.

Wednesday morning's breakfast will include:
             Scrambled eggs
             Sausage
             French toast
             Biscuits and gravy