[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. April 1

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 1 10:09:56 CDT 2008

Happy April Fool's Day,

Boy, it's busy on campus today!  We're just swarming with scholastic
contest kids and sponsors, etc. (and I'm sure our own college students
are enjoying the day off from their classes.)  There are plenty of food
booths of all sorts set up outside to tempt everyone, including what I'm
calling our Staff Council Sweet Tooth Booth, where we have homemade
cookies, brownies, muffins, etc. for sale to raise money for the annual
picnic.  Be sure and visit these booths.  You're sure to find something
that appeals to your taste buds at one or more of them.

Congratulations to Linda Morgan for earning a place on the FBLA-PBL
advisor Wall of Fame.  She is truly an asset to our college.

Our menu for today includes:

          Chicken strips
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Broccoli and cheese
          BBQ sandwich
          Baked beans
          Potato chips

And for dessert, have a luscious piece of Chocolate Cake.