[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. April 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 3 10:18:14 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

It's looking like another wet day outside.  It's not raining now, but
there's a 70% or so chance of it today, and we've certainly got the
clouds for it.  If we can just endure today and tomorrow, Saturday 's
forecast looked a lot better and next week did too.  I'm ready for some
nice weather to get outside and get some stuff done in.

Be sure and get down to the Bookstore and check out their big sale.
Everything (except textbooks) is 50% to 75% off.  Go check it out!
You're sure to find something to fit you and your budget.

This Saturday April 5th, the Wilburton Chamber of Commerce will sponsor
the year's first City/Countywide Garage Sale.  I believe it will be held
in the area around the Chamber Office and the little park behind it,
beside City Hall.  Get down there early and you may find someone's trash
is your treasure!

And if you need a new best friend, PAWS will be having an adoption day
in Roy's parking lot this Saturday.   Come down and see all the adorable
dogs and puppies we've got that could be just what you've been looking
for.

Our menu for today includes:

             Pork loin
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Black eyed peas
             Turnip greens
             Corn
             Rice
             Rolls
             Deli selections

And for dessert have a hunk of Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar.

Have a great day,

Rhoda

P. S.  Don't forget to donate at the blood drive in the East Cafeteria
today.  You could save a life!

rw