[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday April 4

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Apr 4 12:43:15 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

It's pretty chilly and cloudy outside today.  Looks like a good day to
sleep in, and I think most folks did.  I worked as cashier this morning
in the Cafeteria and there was not a whole lot going on out there.

Don't forget about the City/Countywide Yard Sale tomorrow at City Hall
and our PAWS adoption day at Roy's parking lot.  The weather is supposed
to be much improved by then, so we should have a good turnout.

FYI:  I hate to be the bearer of  bad news but thought I'd let everyone
know, due to rising costs, our ice cream prices  have gone up by .50.
Of course, it's still free with your meal, but for individual purchases,
the price has been increased.

Happy Birthday wishes go out to Kim Pendergraft, our "Keeper of the
Archives" in the Library, and Danita Oller, with the Miner's Training
Institute.  They will both be celebrating on Sunday April 6, so give
them best wishes when you see them.

Our menu for today includes:

          Chicken fried steak
          Chicken and dumplings
          Corn

And for dessert we have Yellow Cake with yummy Strawberry Frosting.

Have a great weekend,