[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. April 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 9 09:52:04 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I hope you all brought your jackets today.  I'm finding it pretty
chilly, myself.  And here I was, all ready for spring, hunting out my
shorts and short sleeved or no sleeved shirts, only to have to go back
to long sleeves and jackets.   Luckily, I found a nice Mountaineer one
on sale in the Bookstore, complete with a hood and a warm sweatshirt
lining, so I won't freeze after I pay for all the goodies I found in
their big sale.  If you haven't been in yet, they still have lots of
great stuff that is marked down, so get in there before it's all gone.
Don't you love a bargain?

I found out after I'd sent out my menu yesterday that it was Amanda
White's birthday.  I hope she had a great one, and wish her many more to
follow.  I wonder if she and her sisters Trisha and London did any
celebrating for her big day?

In looking at our website, it appears that our Newspaper and Yearbook
staff have been racking up the awards.  Congratulations to all the
students and their advisers for their excellent work and dedication.  (I
always enjoy looking through the Statesman when a new copy comes out,
myself.)

Our menu for today includes:

                Meatball stroganoff
                Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
                Navy beans
                Carrots
                Turnip greens
                Baked potatoes
                Breadsticks
                Hot ham and cheese on a bun
                Potato chips

And for dessert have a piece of Boston Creme Pie.

Bundle up and have a great day,