[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tax Day Tues. April 15

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 15 09:59:26 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

Last call for paying any taxes you may owe to the federal or state
governments!  Today's the day!

Last week both our Cheerleading team and our Pom and Dance Squad were
privileged to go to Daytona Beach, Florida and participate in
Nationals.  This privilege was earned due to the hours and hours of
dedication and practice that they put in to perfect their routines and
the excellence they have achieved in their respective fields.  Our Pom
and Dance Squad won 3rd place in the nation in their division, which is
VERY impressive, and while our cheerleaders did not rank as highly, they
performed an excellent and very impressive routine themselves which can
be viewed on the internet as can the Pom and Dance routine.  (Go to
http://www.varsity.com.)  Much congratulations and praise go out to both
the teams and their sponsors who have worked hard with them to help them
earn these honors and bring national recognition to Eastern.

Our menu for today includes:

            Beef tips and rice
            Blackeyed peas
            Carrots
            Winter blend vegetables
            Pasta
            Hot rolls
            Corn dogs
            French fries

And for dessert have a serving of Peach Cobbler.  It'll make you think
of juicy summer peaches.